|Fearless||Couples Course||Happiness Option Weekend|
|NEVERsettle Singles||Optimal Self-Trust||Power Dialogues|
|Revitalize Your Spirit||Advanced Power Dialogues||Exceptional Woman|
|Extraordinary Man||Greatest Hits||Parenting Solution|
|Calm Amid Chaos||Wide Awake||Group Facilitation Training|
|Inner Strength||Radical Authenticity||Who Are You & What Is Your Purpose?|
|Empower Yourself||Mentor Certification||Son-Rise Program Wide Awake|
|Advanced Group Facilitation Training|
Revolutionize what it Means to Be a Man
Being a man can be a glorious experience, but it often comes with expectations (shut up and show up), gender rules (men don’t cry) and shoulds (bread winner, protector, fix-it man).
Maybe you’ve never looked under the hood of a car and have no desire to. TERRIFIC! Maybe you love to watch sports with the guys. WONDERFUL! Maybe you’ve always been sensitive to other people’s feelings. WHAT A GIFT! The point is, there is no right or wrong way to be a man. What’s important is being yourself.
Why not give yourself an amazing opportunity as a man, in a group of other men, to re-evaluate how you’ve come to see yourself? In Extraordinary Man, you’ll rebuild yourself from the inside out in ways you’ve never considered – ways that let you see yourself in a new light and feel GREAT about it. Grow what you like about yourself and become your own champion.
This will be an unforgettable week where you can become more of the man you’ve always wanted to be.
In Extraordinary Man, you will experience:
- Letting go of artificial standards for being a man such as “be the protector,” “be the boss,” “be the provider,” “don’t show too much emotion,” “play sports” or “have an answer for every crisis”
- The All Men Benefit: Spend a week with only men (your teachers and your classmates), which allows you to explore issues you might find chal-lenging to delve into with a mixed group
- Uncovering and changing your “man-brand” - the personas (at work, at home, with friends) that you’ve unwittingly taken on which may be holding you back
- Freedom from the stress and pressure you put on yourself to meet societal and self-imposed expectations
- “Extraordinary Man” principles that you can take with you forever so that you are always mentally equipped to handle any challenge