Advanced Group Facilitation Training
We have created this week-long program in response to your requests, incorporating your key ideas and suggestions so that you can get the most of what you want from the course.
Enjoy the following unique benefits
- More class time:Expanded afternoon classes and an additional evening class
- More teach time:Your mini-classes will be much longer – with more feedback
- Get videotaped:An opportunity to be videotaped while you present (accompanied by feedback on the video)
- Master the unexpected:Encounter surprise events during your mini-classe
- High-Level Atmosphere:Learn with a group of committed GFT graduates
- Choose Your Feedback:You can opt for on-the-spot real time feedback during your mini-class or feedback afterward
- Special open forum with Bears:You will get to choose what you want help with
- Playfulness/humor clinic with Samahria:Get the help you all requested with this crucial skill
- Intensive Training Opportunity:You can stay over from the two-week Group Facilitation Training to take this course, giving you a three-week immersive training experience
Come join us for this most amazing week! Your request has been answered, so now is the time to recruit other GFT graduates and make this course happen! A minimum of 12 people is required to run this program.
Raun & Clyde