Our Commitment to Privacy
We are committed to your privacy. This notice serves to help you better understand what information we collect, how we use that information, and with whom we may share a limited portion of that information. If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact Customer Support by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We know that you value your personal information, and we strive to protect your privacy as if it were our own. Our uses of your information is limited to the ways outlined in this notice, except as required by law and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us.
Information We Collect From You
- Online Requests: If you submit an online request for Option Institute products such as free brochures, or submit a question through a “contact us” query, we may have to gather additional information from you to respond to your request. Such information will vary with the request but often includes name, shipping address, telephone number, and email address.
- Donations, Registration and Purchases: If you choose to donate to our organization or register for a program or purchase products or services, our secure order form requests contact, billing, and financial information (such as your credit card numbers for purchases). Contact information from the order form (such as email address, name, billing and shipping address, and phone number) is used to send orders and information about our company to you.
- Public Forums: If you choose to participate on our message board, please remember that any information that you disclose in these areas becomes public information.
Use Of Information Collected From You
- Information Requests, Order Processing, and Customer Service: After submitting information to us via our online forms, your contact information including your email address will be used to respond to that request. Also, after making a donation or placing an online order, your contact information including your email address will be used to get in touch with you should we have questions regarding your order or should we need to notify you of the status of your order. Your credit card information is transmitted securely to our third party processing provider in compliance with payment card industry standards. After you submit online information requests to us, make a donation, or place an online order, you may, from time to time, receive email or other communications from us or our service providers with information including information about our upcoming programs or products. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you are able to opt out of at any time by following the unsubscribe link found in the email.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We work closely with other companies and individuals to facilitate transactions and better your experience. Examples of third-party service provider services include shipping orders, analyzing data, providing accurate search results and links, processing credit card payments, affiliate marketing, and newsletters. Any information that we share with a third-party service provider is done so safely, securely, and under a contractual relationship with that provider to protect your data.
- Promotional events: From time to time, we or a service provider acting on our behalf may use your name, email address, telephone number and/or mailing address to send you information or offers for a program, product or other service we believe to be of interest to you.
How We Secure Your Information
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information and to honoring your choices for its intended use. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we strive to maintain physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards. We use industry standard security protocol such as encryption and https security protocol to protect your information.
While we are confident ordering online is safe and secure, if for any reason you cannot access the secure server or feel uncomfortable ordering online, please feel free to place your order with us by phone at 877-766-7473 or +001-413-229-2100.
At any time you wish to opt out of receiving promotional mailings, you may call or email Customer Service.
We reserve the right to update the above policy at any time.