Title: Manager, Program Enrollment Department
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Department: Program Enrollment
Reports to: CEO/Director of Sales and Marketing
Overall responsibility: Responsible for the development and execution of a fast paced dynamic group of program advisors and support administration with integrity, caring, and clarity with the ability to have employees deliver as directed. Responsible for program enrollment strategies, administers and contributes in the conception, planning, creation, follow-through and analysis of program enrollment to profitably increase awareness, engagement and participant registrations in programs of The Option Institute and Autism Treatment Center of America.
Key areas of responsibilities:
• Responsible for overall supervision, performance, payroll, vacations and training schedules of Program Enrollment Department staff members.
• Works closely with the Senior Administrator, coordinating all program functions and administration required in the Program Enrollment Department.
• Reviews and enforces all OI program and support services policies, and implements changes when needed. Reviews and approves any/all exceptions to policy.
• Responsible for department budget and program enrollment reports as requested. Purchase orders as needed.
• Manages scholarships and discounts.
• Coordinates Marketing Campaigns with PED team, and tracks effectiveness.
• Creates systems and enforces current department systems.
• Maintain projection reports for management, and track registration discrepancies.
• Responsible for maintaining proper business conduct for all supervised staff.
• Responsible for maintaining good staff-to-client relations in all departments.
• Directly correspond to client complaints, when needed.
• PED Liaison with accounting department, marketing department, program delivery, and other departments.
• Complete assigned projects.
• Provides On-Site Registration Assistance
• Perform other duties as needed.
Maintains OI Standards to include:
• Maintain positive client and staff relationships.
• Respond appropriately to client inquiries and concerns to ensure total satisfaction.
• Reach out to CEO/Director of Marketing and Sales for any issues or needs that are out of the ordinary.
• Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
• Follow the Standards for Option Institute Staff.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, or related field.
• 5 years minimum management/supervisory office experience of multiple departments.
• Supervisor/Manager level administrative skills.
• Strong Computer Skills.
• Strong interpersonal communication and critical thinking skills.
• Strong Customer Service Skills, both on the phone and in person.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to multi-task required.
• Able to prioritize various different tasks.
• Must be exceptionally detail oriented and accurate.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to sit, communicate, reach and manipulate objects, tools or controls. Minimum physical exertion. Duties involve moving materials weighing up to 10 pounds on a regular basis and up to 20 pounds on an occasional basis. Manual dexterity and coordination are required over 75% of the work period while operating equipment such as computer keyboard, mouse, 10-key calculator, phone, and similar machines.
EOE. To apply: email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org