Title: Program Support Associate
FLSA Classification: Non Exempt Hourly
Department: Program Delivery
Reports to: Operations & Program Delivery Manager
Overall responsibility: The Program Support Associate assists in the support and delivery of the Institute’s multi-day and week-long programs and events from conception to clean up. The Associate should have experience in special event management, provide outstanding customer service, be an enthusiastic professional, and be able to build relationships with both internal and external customers. The Associate must have the ability to manage administration and logistics in support of the teaching faculty in a busy learning environment. They must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities and meet deadline with minimal supervision. Excellent organization is key to success in this role. Ability to work weekend programs a few times a year is required.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Work in a cohesive manner with the teaching faculty, Program Enrollment, Front Office, Guest Services, and Property, as well as the kitchen to ensure smooth operations for the participants.
- Must be able to maintain calm under pressure during times or high urgency, in addition to regular times of high activity level, such as a program in progress.
- Perform communication on behalf of Program Delivery
- Complete program preparations as outlined, in an organized manner, on schedule, to ensure smooth delivery.
- Run queries from the CRM system and produce statistics and reports.
- Troubleshoot and work to solve unexpected issues.
- Print and organize supporting program materials and documentation, as well as props and binders for the teachers and participants.
- Set up audio visual equipment.
- Regularly check the working condition of the PA system, microphones, projector, supporting computers & laptops, recording programs, and translation equipment.
- Room set up and breakdown, pre and post programs.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Must work occasional evenings and weekends
- Previous customer service experience.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Intermediate computer skills with Word programs.
- Minimum of 1 year administrative support experience.
EOE. For more information on applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.