The Option Institute and Fellowship is a Non-Profit Educational, Training and Professional Services Organization with revenue generating programs and services. This is a full time position located in Sheffield, MA.
The Option Institute seeks a candidate to:
- Process all administrative tasks for program enrollment, (including online and on-site) product orders and intensive program deposits
- Facilitate sales in our on-site store
- Provide on-campus support in dining hall during lunch
- Create program packets and assigns clients to their groups
- Provide back-up assistance for our Front Office
- Complete support calls for clients registered for programs
- Responsible for overall administrative task completion through GoldMine CRM and GoldMine Manager in compliance with The Option Institute’s policies and accounting requirements.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients whether on the phone or through email.
- Answer any staff questions regarding administration for programs.
- Serve as the on-site store clerk during programs, as well as off program for Intensive program participants.
- Assigns clients for on-campus group programs to rooms on housing chart.
- On-campus dining hall support.
- Creation of program packets and assigning clients to groups.
- Client/Prospect correspondence into “support” and “correspondence” inboxes.
- Completing support calls for clients registered for programs, and passing back to their Program Advisor for more support as needed.
- Provide back-up support for Front Office Assistant when they are out, or need lunch coverage.
- On-site program registration assistance.
- Maintain positive client and staff relationships.
- Respond appropriately to client inquiries and concerns to ensure total satisfaction.
Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent, strong customer service skills, strong computer and phone skills. The ideal candidate is able to work both independently and as part of a team; the ability to multi-task and prioritize is a must.Spanish speaking preferred.
EOE. To apply please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.