The Option Institute and Fellowship is a Non-Profit Educational, Training and Professional Services Organization with revenue generating programs and services. This is a full time position located in Sheffield, MA.
The Option Institute seeks a high quality motivated and enthusiastic employee to join our Guest Services team. Duties include, but are not limited to, all aspects of daily cleaning and set up of all buildings, responsible for all laundry inventories and cleaning, occasionally assisting turnover on weekends and must also be attentive to guest requests.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year housekeeping experience in hospitality business
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to clean high and low, bending down as necessary to adequately clean all areas (including scrubbing a bathtub)
- Ability to carry multiple items (i.e. cleaning supplies, sheets, vacuum)
- Time management skills
EOE. To apply please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.