Title: Front Office Associate
FLSA Classification: Hourly Non-Exempt
Department: Front Office
Reports to: Executive Assistant to the COO and Treasurer
The Front Office Associate is responsible for the daily operations of reception, and answering all incoming calls for the Option Institute and the Autism Treatment Center of America. The Front Office Associate is a detail-oriented team player who can manage a busy phone system and greet incoming visitors with ease. The Front Office Associate must be personable, reliable, confident and computer literate with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills. The Front Office Associate must also be skilled and resourceful in researching answers to questions from callers. This person must learn about both our autism and adult programs in order to serve as a knowledgeable first point of contact for callers.
Key areas of responsibilities:
• Answering phones
• Transferring calls
• Forwarding messages
• Data entry
• Mail distribution
• Log and track Option Institute vehicle reservations and usage.
• Updating phone lists
• Manage lending library
• Book and CD sales and inventory
• Communicating requests to Guest Services and the Property Team
• Work on miscellaneous tasks and projects assigned when calls are at low volume
• Perform other duties as needed
Maintains OI Standards to include:
• Maintain positive client and staff relationships.
• Respond appropriately to client inquiries and concerns to ensure total satisfaction.
• Reach out to Front Office Supervisor for any issues or needs that are out of the ordinary.
• Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
• Follow the Standards for Option Institute Staff.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to juggle several projects at one time
• Strong Computer Skills with an emphasis on Excel and databases
• Excellent phone skills
• Attention to detail
• A Clear communicator who possess strong interpersonal skills
• Must be outgoing and customer friendly
• Desire to be a team player and to help others
• Customer support background or administrative assistance background preferred
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to sit,
communicate, reach and manipulate objects, tools or controls. Minimum physical exertion.
Duties involve moving materials weighing up to 10 pounds on a regular basis and up to 20
pounds on an occasional basis. Manual dexterity and coordination are required over 75% of
the work period while operating equipment such as computer keyboard, mouse, 10-key calculator, phone, and similar machines.
EOE. To apply please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.